Friday 20 November 2009

A little meme

I AM sewing, but not prepared to show off, right now. So, instead:

• Leave me a comment saying "Analyze That"
• I'll respond by asking you five questions so I can satisfy my curiosity
• Update your journal with the answers to the questions
• Include this explanation in the post and offer to ask other people questions

These are the questions I got from spike

1. I know you're a cat person, but if you had to have a dog, what breed would you have?
I’m actually more 50/50. I’m a cat person by necessity- a dog wouldn’t fit into my life. But I grew up with dogs. So I would like to have a boxer, as we had one when I was wee.

2. If you could live in any century, which one would it be and why?
I wouldn’t really want to live in any other century- I think about medical care and baths and feel very strongly that I wouldn’t want to go without. But I would choose the 16th century, as I find that a very interesting time.

3. Pick a TV show to live inside of for all eternity, what is it and who do you play?
I wouldn’t mind being Willow in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. 

4. Iced Coffee or hot coffee?
Hot. Unless it is a very warm day.

5. Professionally, if talent or brains did not matter, what would be your dream job?
Designing costumes, movies or theatre.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...