Tuesday 25 May 2010

Ageless Artifice

Today I got my beauty products from Ageless Artifice and now I have played with most of it. Shamelessly calling it practical research for my lecture on 18th century beauty, I ordered just about everything 18th century they have. I just had to try out an 18th century make-up with it today and have had great fun. I plan to write a more extensive review, as I think other people who like the 18th century ought to be interested. I also had my gentleman to take a few pictures of me in all my white and red glory.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm definitely excited to read your review.

GentlewomanThief said...

Ooh, yay - I can't wait for the review and pictures!! I was eyeing up their rouge - I like the look of lipstick, but can't stand re-applying it all the time and the rouge sounds like it's more of a stain, so shouldn't rub off all the time...

Rowenna said...

Must order the rouge! Thanks for the recommendation!

Isis said...

Review while come in a little while- the benefit if having a temperature- more time to lay in bed and write...

The rouge works very much like a lip stain, yes. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...